you've been part of me...


I know there are so much challenge we've faced... so much problem we've solved
still we made it to be happy... but time changed me, and you didn't change a bit
I doubted my feelings but I mostly doubt your love.
that is why i made a decision.
A decision that may hurt you and hurt me, I know it was not simple
to let go a person whose been there for you when you're alone,
deppressed, stressed and in need. But I have to focused...
I've been so focused to you that I've forgot to love myself,
I also forgot to be strong, independent lady as I am before.


So please understand me... I know it's hard and I know I'm wrong in a way I didn't even think your feelings but I am sure that we can love ourselves more by doing this and if the time comes... our love can be reunite again and no one can seperate us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Diary?

...I'm actually the person who are still loyal in hiding a Diary under my pillow...

well I'm not modernized teenage as what you see yet I've been changed by my environment... You can't blame me, blame the era I've trying to live on..