my new light


oh yeah!!!!
newly installed light in our room...
hahahaha... will you look at that!!!!
...i do really love it while fixing that.
hey!! having the bond we have by my father
and having a little bit knowledge in electricity
of course with the help of my father!!!


hey another thing... this scene happened before christmas and
I think the gap between my father and me is filled with
great bond and great closeness...
I can't believe that he is now my adviser when
it comes to love part!!!! hey I'm not a child anymore and I should
let him know what I'am fe


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Diary?

...I'm actually the person who are still loyal in hiding a Diary under my pillow...

well I'm not modernized teenage as what you see yet I've been changed by my environment... You can't blame me, blame the era I've trying to live on..